BECOME A MEMBER
Benefits of Membership
- Participation in the conferences, training seminars, workshops, meetings, and other important events at subsidized rates.
- Eligibility to vote and comment on the Sop’s which fundamentally affect children with special needs
- Access to resource materials and pool of experts, consultants, and academics
- Networking and interaction opportunities with government bodies, specialized organizations and academic institutions
- Policy advocacy in an organized and collective manner
- Receive all our publications
WHO CAN BE MEMBERS
NGOs/ Specialized organizations: NGOs and non-profit bodies, whether incorporated or not incorporated can apply and enroll as a member provided, they have minimum three years of establishment.
Institutional members: Any academic body, including regular schools, universities, research institutes, registered society, or trust interested in academia can become an institutional member.
Expert/ Associate members: Any individual, expert, or consultant having the requisite qualification and a proprietorship firm/society/ association of persons can become an associate member.
Membership fees for 3 years ₹5,000/-
Membership fees for 5 years ₹10,000/-
Lifetime membership fees ₹20,000/-
* All proceeds will be used for strengthening inclusive education.
* For corporate sponsorship and membership payments contact on 9898374554/ 9327098066 or drop a mail on email@example.com
Click here to become a member – https://forms.gle/FW1sZ4bRuenzLf1Y7